Program Information Coming Soon!
The Core 4 conference will help you create better learning experiences. Gain the knowledge you need in the four critical areas of talent development—instructional design, training delivery, measurement and evaluation, and learning technologies.
Core 4 is ideal for those who are newer to talent development or those who want to professionalize their skills in the core competencies of the profession.
Attendees love Core 4 because it delivers essential professional development in a more intimate setting. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to design better learning programs, engage learners, change behaviors, and improve performance.
Marriott Marquis Chicago
2121 S Prairie Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Phone (Main): 312-824-0500
Make Your Reservation
We have reserved a discounted room rate for Core 4 2020 attendees at the Marriott Marquis Chicago. The group discount starts at $289 per night (excluding taxes and fees) and expires Friday, June 19, 2020, 11:59 p.m. EST. Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at 12 p.m.
Book online here
Phone: 1.877.303.0104 (be sure to mention ATD Core 4 Conference)
To and From Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
American Airlines is offering special discounted airfares for ATD conference attendees. To take advantage of the discount, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit www.aa.com to book your flight.
2. After selecting your preferred flight, enter promo code A1770DL when completing passenger details.
3. Alternatively, you can call 800.433.1790 to book your flight. Please reference the promotional code A1770DL.
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted airfares for ATD conference attendees. To take advantage of the discount, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit www.delta.com to book your flight.
2. When booking online, select meeting event code and enter NMU7Q into the box provided on the search flight page.
3. Alternatively, you can call the Delta Meeting Network at 800.328.2216, Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–7:30 p.m. CT and refer to the meeting code NMU7Q. There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
United Airlines is offering special discounted airfares for ATD conference attendees. MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel. To take advantage of the discount, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel.
2. Enter ZJ9C865421 into the offer code box to receive your discount.
3. Alternatively, you can call the United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800.426.1122, Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m. EST or Saturday–Sunday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. EST. Booking fees will be waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk to make reservations.
Travel Advisory: Beginning October 1, 2021 (previously October 1, 2020), every air traveler will need to present a REAL ID-compliant license or another acceptable form of identification for domestic air travel. Travelers can check DHS’s REAL ID web page at any time to learn if your state is compliant and can check with your state’s agency that issues driver’s licenses about how to acquire a compliant license.
Welcome to the city that feels like home. Chicago is a city unlike any other. Filled with architectural marvels, world-class museums, dynamic entertainment, and award-winning dining scene you’d expect from one of the world’s largest cities.