ATD’s Core 4 is a two-day event that will focus on the foundational elements that every learning and talent development professional should comprehend. These four key topics include:
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Learning Technologies
ATD created this event in response to consumer demand for education focused on the essentials of talent development. This is a vast and dynamic field. More and more people are being placed into training roles without a formal education in adult learning, which often translates into lower success rates for the trainees. This event provides the fundamental knowledge required to turn anyone into a successful training and development professional.
With three keynote speakers, over 25 educational sessions across four tracks, and ample opportunity to network and learn from peers, there’s something for everyone. And because we’re laser-focused on the paramount subjects of talent development, attendees are sure to return with a solid core foundation from which to build success.
Who Should Attend?
ATD’s Core 4 is an essential event for those who are new to the training field, accidental trainers, or experienced individuals simply looking to professionalize their skills. It's ideal for:
- Instructional designers
- Accidental trainers
- Facilitators and trainers
- Training managers
- Any professional who helps design and deliver learning experiences in their organization
- Design better training programs that truly change behavior and improve performance
- Develop and deliver events that engage learners
- Evaluate the impact of your solutions using a variety of methods
- Create engaging and effective e-learning experiences and understand the fundamentals of learning tech